At Online Marketing Hits (OMH ), we take online privacy seriously, and we respect the concerns of our community of users. In this policy we describe our privacy practices about the information we collect through https://omh.tips and affiliated sites (the “Site”), to help you make informed decisions about how you share information when you visit or use the Site.
Understanding How Information Is Collected on Online Marketing Hits ( OMH ):
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the Site. Please be aware that information you post in these forums may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site. Therefore you should avoid posting sensitive personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit Online Marketing Hits ( OMH )
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect specific information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The data collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, Online Marketing Hits.com is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
Finally, companies that provide specific third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on Online Marketing Hits for various purposes, including the goals listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. Also, we use the information we collect from you and through the Site to:
- Provide products and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters);
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer your products and services, or direct you to portions of this Site or other websites, that we believe may interest you;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are restricted from using personal information collected through the Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. Also, individual service providers may receive or access information through the Site to enable or provide services, tools, or other features available on the Site. We also may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Concerning analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event, we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. If you would like to globally opt-out from all Online Marketing Hits email campaigns please send an email to email@example.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers, we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences by applicable laws.
Disabling local shared objects (“Flash cookies”). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for details about deleting information contained in “local shared objects” or adjusting stated preferences.
Options concerning third-party ad networks. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info and click here to opt out or to learn more about your options. You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising.
How We Protect Personal Information.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online, and you assume some risk about the security of information you provide through any website, including this Site.
Links From Online Marketing Hits ( OMH ) to Other Websites
On this Site, we may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. Linked websites may have their privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control.
Surveys, Quizzes, and Other Features
This Site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete any such information.
If Image Owner or content owner see their content on omh.tips. Like some image which has your rights then please send us 30 days notice to take that down. If your request not done within that time period then you may go into the court of India. We don’t want to harm anybody’s work. We respect your hard work. If don’t have any intention to steal anybody’s work. Sometimes we download images from Google because they are indexed and shows free to download, if you contact us with proper rights we will take that down.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to send any copyright issue or notice, please send it to this address
You may also write to
9/14 Railway Colony Kishan Ganj, Delhi-110007 India
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on our Site. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide.
Online Marketing Hits maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on Online Marketing Hits is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on Online Marketing Hits is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and/or identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on Online Marketing Hits are subject to the Guidelines found here.
Ecommerce and Affiliate Link Disclosure.
Contributors and Online Marketing Hits may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to Online Marketing Hits’s e-commerce partners, if any. All pages on the Site containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be clearly demarcated and identified with a disclaimer.
These advertising guidelines (“Guidelines”) set forth standards that govern the placement and display of advertisements and sponsored content (collectively “Ads”) by an advertiser, agency, or advertising technology platform (collectively “Advertisers”). Advertisers must adhere to these Guidelines when placing Ads, including Ads purchased under the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, on websites or mobile properties owned or controlled by About, Inc., including Onlinemarketinghits.com (collectively “Online Marketing Hits”).
These Guidelines are intended to provide general parameters for Advertisers in connection with Ad creative and content served on Online Marketing Hits. They are not exhaustive and do not address every situation or issue that may arise in the course of business. Accordingly, these Guidelines are subject to change from time to time in Online Marketing Hits’s sole and absolute discretion.
Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including FTC guidelines regarding advertising, native advertising disclosures, endorsements, privacy, and data security. All Ad’s must be fair, truthful, and distinguishable from editorial content. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring all Ads, and related claims are adequately substantiated. Further, Advertisers must adhere to Online Marketing Hits’s Prohibited Content Guidelines and Additional Standards set forth below, which are incorporated into and made a part of these Guidelines.
Ads served through networks or exchanges are reviewed on a regular basis and, in addition to any other remedies, Online Marketing Hits may have, Online Marketing Hits reserves the right to remove, without notice, any Ads that do not meet these Guidelines, regardless of whether the Ad was previously accepted by Online Marketing Hits.
Ads may not contain or promote the following:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco. Ads may not promote illegal drugs, illegal substances, abuse of prescription drugs, use of Alcohol (except for beer and wine), or tobacco products, or any related paraphernalia to it. Lawful products and services which promote quitting tobacco-related products are permitted.
- Weapons/Violence. Ads may not promote the use, distribution, or making of firearms, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnics or other weapons. Ads may not promote violence, cruelty, or physical or emotional harm to any person or animal.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling. Ads may not promote any illegal or other questionable activities which may be illegal in one or more jurisdictions, including without limitation hacking, counterfeiting, or other activities that may violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights of others. Ads may not contain or promote content related to scams, financial schemes, pyramid schemes or other fraudulent or illegal financial or investment opportunities. Ads may not promote casinos, gambling, betting, numbers games, sports or financial betting. Ads promoting state lotteries are permitted.
- Hate/Intolerance/Discrimination. Ads may not contain or promote hate speech, personal attacks, or discrimination toward any individual, group, country or organization.
- Obscenity/Indecency/Profanity. Ads may not contain or promote any obscene, indecent, profane or offensive words, images, sounds, videos or other content.
- Political/Religious. Ads may not contain hostile, offensive, inflammatory or hateful speech related to political or religious topics or groups. Ads may not exploit controversial political, social, or religious issues for commercial purposes.
- Sexual/Adult Content. Ads may not include full or partial nudity, depictions of people in specific positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Ads will not contain text or images exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts or lewd and lascivious behavior. Ads may not promote escort, dating, erotic massage, pornography, or other sexual products or services.
- Disparagement/Defamation. Ads may not contain disparaging or defamatory information or content which tends to harm the reputation of Online Marketing Hits or any other individual, group, or organization.
- Gross Depictions. Ads may not contain or promote content that is crude, vulgar, degrading or likely to shock or disgust.
- Militant/Extremism. Ads may not contain or promote extremely aggressive and combative behaviors or unlawful political measures, including individuals or groups advocating violence as a means to achieve their goals.
- Sensitive Content. Ads may not target sensitive categories such as financial status, medical conditions, mental health, criminal record, political affiliation, age, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sexual behavior or orientation, or trade union membership.
- Free Goods/Services. Ads may not distribute or promise to distribute any free goods and services.
- Targeted at Children. Ads may not specifically target children, including through cartoons or other similar content.
- Unverifiable Claims. Ad’s may not make confusing claims that reasonable consumers cannot readily understand and evaluate.
- Before/After Images. An ad may not depict “before and after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results.
- Health/Safety Claims. Ads may not promote actions likely to harm one’s health, such as bulimia, anorexia, binge drinking, or drug use. Ads may not make health claims that are not substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate their products’ claims.
- Misleading/False/Deceptive: Ads may not contain any information or content that is potentially misleading, false, or deceptive, including content which is meant to deceptively generate clicks such as fake “close” buttons.
- Competitive to Online Marketing Hits /Affiliates. Ads may not promote direct competitors of Online Marketing Hits or any of its parent, affiliate, subsidiary or other related entity.
Advertisers and Ads must adhere to the following:
- Audio/Animation. Ads may not include overly disruptive audio or animation that plays automatically.
- Popups/Downloads. Ads may not include lead ads, floating layers, pop-ups, surveys, or any digital downloads.
- Malicious Software. Ads may not contain malicious code, software or viruses, including malware, spyware, adware, stealware, or Trojan horses.
- Separation. Ads must contain clear borders and be displayed, so they are unmistakably not part of Online Marketing Hits’s editorial site content.
- Phishing. Ads may not trap or trick a user into providing money or any account, personal or other sensitive information.
- Compatibility. Ads must function uniformly on both Apple and PC formats, as well as all major Internet browsers.
- Independence. Ads may not appear to compromise or influence Online Marketing Hits’s editorial independence from Advertisers.
- Endorsements. Ads may not create or imply the existence of any endorsement by Online Marketing Hits of any product, service or organization.
- Landing Pages. Landing pages associated with Ads must correspond to the Ads call to action and not engage in “bait and switch.”
- Proprietary Rights. Ads may not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Online Marketing Hits or any third party. Advertisers may not alter or interfere with the readability or display of any Online Marketing Hits trademarks, service marks, logos, designs or slogans.
- Data Collection/Use. Ads may not include open-box forms to register users or collect any data. Ads may not collect and sell data or mailing lists regarding Online Marketing Hits users without the users’ express permission. Advertisers may not collect any personally identifiable information from Online Marketing Hits users or place any cookies, applets or other similar files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to Advertisers — on desktop computers or mobile devices of Online Marketing Hits users. Advertisers must handle data with appropriate care, not misuse any data which they are permitted to collect, nor collect any data for unclear purposes or without appropriate security measures.
omh.tips does not provide tax, investment, or financial services. The information available on the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The information is not meant to be, and should not be construed as advice or used for investment purposes.
omh.tips makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and omh.tips shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or any user’s reliance on the information.
The user is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use, including without limitation, seeking the advice of a qualified professional regarding any specific financial questions a user may have. omh.tips is not endorsed by or affiliated with FINRA or any other financial regulatory authority, agency, or association.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.